Most Popular Bio PDT and Skin Diamond Peeling Beauty Appliance
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,699 US $2,299|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Negotiable|
- Model NO.: 2W plus
- Theory: Micro-Current, Myo-E, Ultrasound and Photo Therapy
- Portable: Non Portable
- Designed in: California, USA
- Feature 2: Myo-E Light Therapy
- Application 2: Sun-Damaged Skin
- Human Interface: 7.0” Touch TFT Screen; IC Card Management
- Delivery: Within 3-5 Days After Receiving The Whole Payment
- Transport Package: Aluminum Frame Box Packing
- Origin: China
- Type: Wrinkle Remover Equipment
- Application: Salon, Medical Clinic
- Product Name: 2W Plus Peeling Chroma Therapy
- Feature 1: Diamond Photoabrasion
- Application 1: Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Application 3: Sagging Skin and Reduced Skin Elasticity
- Warranty Time: 3 Years
- Trademark: RaceMBE
- Specification: SGS ISO13485, CE
- HS Code: 8543709990
(2 Aesthetic Therapeutic Technologies in One Machine, Take Your Skin Care to Next Level)
The aim of W Plus series hopes to provide a complete skin rejuvenation experience and obtain the best results in the shortest time for the patient. On the other hands, we still hopes to satisfy the need of the beauty salon and medical Spa for a high performance price ratio skin rejuvenation solution. The combinations of two or three kinds of aesthetic therapeutic technologies in one machine meet all the needs, which include Diamond Photo Abrasion, Mega-W Light and Myo-E Light Therapy.
1. 3W plus Peeling Chroma Therapy: the combinations of diamond photo abrasion, Mega-W light and Myo-E light therapy.
2. 2W plus Peeling Chroma Therapy: the combinations of diamond photo abrasion and Myo-E light therapy.
The 2W plus Peeling Chroma Therapy Beauty Machine combine crystal-free, suction-free, non-thermal photo abrasion with ESLD light technology, and micro current, and alternating pressure massage for lymphatic drainage, to provide a complete skin rejuvenation experience. The 2W plus Peeling Chroma Therapy Beauty Machine employs vibration instead of suction and crystals to ablate the skin. It is non-thermal and safe for any skin type. The machine produces very impressive results with no pain or recovery time for the patient.
3W plus Peeling Chroma Therapy used 3 kinds of aesthetic therapeutic technologies in one machine, which include Diamond Photo Abrasion ,Mega-W Light and Myo-E Light Therapy. The aim of this combinations provides a complete skin rejuvenation experience and obtains the best results in the shortest time for the patient.
If you don't need phonophoresis, 2W plus Peeling Chroma Therapy is the best choice. The equipment used 2 kinds of aesthetic therapeutic technologies in one machine, which include Diamond Photo Abrasion and Myo-E Light Therapy. The aim of this combinations provides a high performance price ratio skin rejuvenation solution for the beauty salon and medical Spa.
1. Diamond Photo Abrasion
Diamond Photo Abrasion is an application which utilizes crystal-free micro-abrasion in conjunction with full spectrum ESLD light technology. The application comprises a uniquely designed hand piece utilizing full spectrum ESLD light and suction via a wide range of diamond tips with ergonomic designs that are shaped to fit the face, eyes, mouth etc. Moreover, the application employs a body encrusted with diamond grits (grain size) that are of variable sizes, 120(fine), 100(medium) and 70(course) promoting a deeper, more thorough exfoliation which is vacuumed to multiple filtration system.
2. Myo-E Light Therapy
The W Plus series offers Myo-E Light Therapy, a novel application that combines both full ESLD light and micro-current technologies in the same setting.
The micro-current works on a cellular level to help stimulate the healing process, to provide relief to the myofascial trigger points and to stimulate blood circulation and lymphatic flow.
Micro-current stimulation is produced in therapy at literally one millionth of an ampere which is believed to be the body's own natural current strength, this therefore, restores the body's own natural current.
Studies have shown that ATP production can increase five folds after micro-current therapy. It also increases protein synthesis and amino acid transport through the different layers of the skin.
· Fine lines and wrinkles
· Sun-damaged skin
· Enlarged and clogged pores
· Sagging skin and reduced skin elasticity
· Lymphatic drainage
· High performance price ratio solution
· Maximum-effect minimum-time
· Obtain the best treatment results
· Skin treatment and maintenance synchronization
Benefits of Light Therapy
625nm Light: Aids in stimulation of skin cells triggering the release of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is the major source of energy for most human cells. Increasing the rate of RNA and DNA synthesis, this process aids in the regeneration of aged and / or damaged cells. Other benefits of the 625nm Light technology include the stimulation of the fibroblasts in the connective tissue which are responsible for collagen production, the essential protein that functions to hold cells together and promote elasticity and firmness of the skin. Studies have shown that the diameter of lymph vessels and the lymph flow through them can be doubled with the aid of light therapy.
465nm Light: The most preferred alternative solution for treating mild acne vulgaris. Exposure to 465nm light induces photo-excitation of bacterial porphyrins, single oxygen production and subsequent bacterial destruction. Laboratory studies have shown that 465nm light therapy offers extensive benefits to the lymph vessels.
520nm Light: It partially permeates the dermis layer. Cell elasticity improves with increased collagen production in the damaged area, bringing it back to near normal levels. It is absorbed to reach the body's fluids via lymphatic and blood vessels. It increases lymphatic flow to clear toxins, waste products and other in-organic substances.
|Rated input voltage||AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz or AC110V±10%, 50/60Hz (optional)|
|Rated input power||95W|
|Human interface||7.0" touch TFT screen; IC card management; English/Chinese OS|
|Diamond photo abrasion|| · Vacuum intensity: Oil-free pump, -90-0Kpa|
· Fitration: Multiple filters
· VAC adjust & display: digital adjust, display in LCD
|Myo-E light|| · Waveform: pulse bust|
· Frequency: 1-120Hz program internal setting
· Pulse width: 100-500μs program internal setting
· Polarity: positive-negative alternately
· Amplitude: Max.40V,adjustable by rotary switch
|ESLD light|| · Light wavelength: 625±5nm,465±5nm,520±5nm|
· Light delivery: Direct from source
· Type of light modulation: continuous and interval
|Dimension||38.5cm(D)×43.5cm(W)×27.5 cm(H) / 15.2"x17.1"x10.8"|
|Net weight||6.2Kg / 13.6 Lbs|
|Main testing standards||IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC/EN 60601-1-10|