Microcrystalline Exfoliating Skin Beauty Instrument
|FOB Unit Price:||US $700 US $560|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Negotiable|
- Model NO.: MD-2a
- Theory: Vacuum Therapy
- Portable: Non Portable
- Designed in: California, USA
- Features 2: Different Sizes and Coarseness Diamond Tip Wands
- Application 1: Skin-Exfoliating Treatment
- Application 3: Improving Conditions on The Surface of The Skin
- Application Scope: Beauty Salon and Medical Clinic
- Transport Package: Free Fumigation Wooden Box Packing
- Origin: China
- Type: Anti-Wrinkle Machine
- Application: Salon
- Product Name: Intense Diamond Peeling
- Features 1: Crystal-Free Painless Skin Resurfacing Procedure
- Features 3: The Easy Handling of The Machine
- Application 2: Help Skin to Replenish Nutrients
- Warranty Time: 3 Years
- Trademark: RaceMBE
- Specification: SGS ISO13485, CE
- HS Code: 8543709990
(Crystal-free exfoliation procedure, painless and non-invasive skin resurfacing)
The MD-2a Intense Diamond Peeling is a classical crystal-free microdermabrasion beauty machine. During this treatment procedure, a state-of-the-art diamond cut hand piece with a sandpaper-like surface will be used to gently remove the dead skin and debris on the outer layer of your skin, leaving smoother, cleaner, brighter skin. The MD-2a Intense Diamond Peeling is excellent for anyone whose skin is dull, flaky, dry, dirty, and anyone with clogged pores. It can also help improve the appearance of brown spots and wrinkles, and can also help patients with mild to moderate acne by opening up the pores and allowing them to breathe.
The exfoliation and suctioning disrupts the skin's surface causing cell division. As the skin cells divide fibroblast activity is stimulated leading to collagen production, which leads to thicker, firmer skin. Human skin sloughs off at a slower rate with age, so the exfoliation of several layers of the stratum corneum (surface skin layers) leaves skin fresh and radiant. The MD-2a Intense Diamond Peeling can be done to decrease the appearance of superficial hyperpigmentation, photo-damage, diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and shallow acne scars, which helps to even out the texture. Removing the dead skin will aid in the penetration of skin care products by up to 50% and makeup will go on much more smoothly.
Unlike traditional crystal microdermabrasion, which blows crystals on the skin and then removes them from your skin via suction, the MD-2a Intense Diamond Peeling uses a diamond-cut precision hand piece to gentle exfoliate the skin. The risk of crystal microdermabrasion is that some crystals can tear the skin or even stay lodged in the skin after the procedure. The procedure can also be very messy if crystals are used. The MD-2a Intense Diamond Peeling is safe, effective, gentle, clean, won't leave any residue on the skin, and allows you to see exactly how much dead skin and debris is removed.
The MD-2a Intense Diamond Peeling comes with tipped wands of varied size and coarseness for different skin types and depths of resurfacing. The wand tip is made of natural diamond chips which polish the skin and remove dead cells, which are then vacuumed back into a waste filter. Many professionals prefer natural diamond tips because they are easier to control and don't irritate the skin (natural minerals are less likely to trigger adverse reactions).
The MD-2a Intense Diamond Peeling, on the other hand, replaces the micro-crystal flow with a exchangeable and reusable sterile diamond tip wand. Areas closer to the eyes and mouth can be abraded more accurately with diamond abrasion (no risk of stray crystals causing damage or being ingested). At same time, particle-free method can yield greater results with less down time.
According to clinical studies, The MD-2a Intense Diamond Peeling will establish following effects after the implementation of several treatments:
1. Stimulation of cell renewal in the epidermis.
2. Significant increase in the thickness of the epidermis and the dermis.
3. Increase in local blood circulation of the skin.
4. Significant increase in the absorption of externally applied active agents.
5. This is the result of the exfoliation (abrasion) of the horny layer and is therefore the best pre-conditions for the effective penetration of active agents deep into the skin.
6. Especially suitable for the treatment of areas closer to the eyes and mouth.
What is the difference between crystal microdermabrasion and diamond peeling?
Our company produces two different types of skin-freshening machine: crystal microdermabrasion and diamond peeling. What is the difference?
Both are just as effective, from what I could tell.
· The crystal microdermabrasion technology involves the use of a special, hand-held device that propels a high-speed flow of aluminum oxide crystals onto the skin. At the same time, the machine's vacuum system sucks away dirt, dead cells and used crystals.
· The diamond peeling, on the other hand, replaces the micro-crystal flow with a reusable diamond tip wand. Areas closer to the eyes and mouth can be abraded more accurately with diamond abrasion (no risk of stray crystals causing damage or being ingested). Other than that, crystal-free microdermabration works in the same way microdermabrasion does.
The characteristics of the MD-2a
The MD-2a Intense Diamond Peeling adopts several latest technology:
· Patent technology which called "Dynamic Balancing Noise Reduction and Suspension Structure"insures the machine working under low noise and low vibration.
· Precise adjustable vacuum pressure.
· Multiple filters keep machine working in good status.
· Hand pieceInternal exchangeable filter cotton
· Variety of size and coarseness of treatment tip wands.
· Steriletreatment hand piece.
· The exchangeabledisposable treatment tip.
|Rated input voltage||AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz or AC110V±10%, 50/60Hz (Optional)|
|Rated input power||120W|
|Vacuum generation|| · Oil free compressor|
· Dynamic balancing noise reduction and suspension structure
|Vacuum Intensity||-90-0Kpa / -13.05-0psi|
|Filtration mode||Internal and external multiple filters|
|VAC adjust & display||Knob adjust, display in pressure gauges with pointers|
|Treatment hand piece|| · Hand piece Internal exchangeable filter cotton|
· 9 different size and coarseness exchangeable treatment tip wands
· Sterile treatment hand piece
|Dimension||28cm(W)×35cm(D)×32cm(H) / 11.0"(W)×13.8"(D)×12.6"(H)|
|Net weight||9.8Kg / 21.6Lbs|
|Main testing standards||IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2|
Packaging & Shipping
Main Testing Standards:
IEC/EN 60601-1: Medical electrical equipment Part 1: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance
IEC/EN 60601-1-2: Medical electrical equipment Part 1-2: Electromagnetic compatibility - Requirements and tests