5 Independent Heating Zones Far Infrared Thermal Blanket (5Z)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $479 US $399|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Negotiable|
- Model NO.: 5Z
- Theory: Far Infrared Heating Blanket
- Portable: Portable
- Designed in: California, USA
- Features 1: 5 Independent Heating Zones
- Features 3: No Electromagnetic Radiation
- Application 2: Sub-Health Nursing
- Application Scope: Beauty Salon, Medical Clinic and Home
- Transport Package: Carton Case
- Origin: China
- Type: Slimming Machine
- Application: Salon, Home
- Product Name: Fir Thermotherapy Unit
- Certification: SGS ISO13485, CE
- Features 2: Low Voltage Blanket Heat Mode
- Application 1: Body Slimming and Firming
- Warranty Time: 3 Years
- Trademark: RaceMBE
- Specification: IEC/EN 80601-2-35
- HS Code: 8543709990
Five Heating Zones FIR Thermal Therapy Blanket Beauty Machine (5Z)
(Low voltage blanket heat mode, safety and no electromagnetic radiation)
5Z FIR Thermotherapy Unit is a far infrared blanket beauty machine that uses far Infrared carbon fiber as blanket heating material. This far infrared beauty blanket has the advantages of accurate temperature control, high efficiency, less electromagnetic radiation and safety because of using fuzzy temperature control technology and low voltage 36VDC blanket heating mode. Five heating blanket zones are left arm belt, right arm belt, left thigh belt, right thigh belt and waist belt that can be Independent started or stopped. The blanket softness had been further improved by adopting super-soft PU as shell material. Excellent production and application of intelligent control technology make 5Z low voltage heating far infrared blanket be an unusual beauty machine.
About Far Infrared Ray
Far Infrared ray has the ability to penetrate, refract, radiate and reflect. The human body can absorb FIR because of its deep penetrating ability. When FIR penetrates through skin to the subcutaneous tissues, it transforms light energy to heat energy. The thermal effect within the deep layers of the tissues causes blood vessels and capillaries to dilate, promoting a better blood circulation, and helps to get rid of body toxins and metabolic wastes through sweating.
How to produce FIR in the 5Z thermal blanket
Carbon fiber is used as heating material in 5Z thermal blanket. The carbon fiber is emitted by the invisible far infrared wave (wavelength: 0.7μm-500μm) when heated. Far infrared ray has the characteristics of strong penetrating power and good thermal efficiency. Because the body is not a single structure of the pure material, so as the far infrared ray arrives at the interface, the wave is rarely reflected, more easily through the interface into the surface, the resonance between molecules is converted into heat.
Benefits of the far infrared ray in aesthetic and medical nursing
1. Far infrared ray can promote the blood circulation and enhance metabolisms.
2. Heat of the far infrared ray can recover consciousness of never end so as to relieve pain.
3. Promote the excretion of sweat and subcutaneous fat with replenishing enough water. This can facilitate the excretion of heavy metals, poisonous element and precipitate inside body.
4. Active the hormone so as to develop physical body functions.
5. Reinforce energy and reduce exhaustion by enhancing metabolism and the nutrition utilization.
Advantages of the 5Z thermal blanket
1. Precise independent heating zone temperatures benefit from using fuzzy control technology.
2. Using Far Infrared carbon fiber as blanket heating material, high efficiency and safety.
3. High quality blanket fabric material: shell fabric super-soft PU, lining in waterproof soft rubber adhesive PVC.
4. Multiple safety protection in blanket thermostat.
5. No electromagnetic radiation and safety because of using DC36V as blanket heating voltage. Low voltage does not produce electromagnetic radiation, while no electric shock of the mind.
6. Blanket filling material is non woven fabric and washed cotton, Flame retardant, non toxic and not allergic to human body.
7. It can be folding so convenient to store.
8. Shell and liner material make the blanket will be convenient to clean.
Application of the 5Z thermal blanket
a). Lose weight and remove toxin, especially arms, thighs and waist firming.
b). Accelerate metabolism
c). Promote nutrition absorbing, and dispel tiredness
d). Physical therapy to cure muscle and nerve diseases
e). Remove liver strain and unknown pain
f). Diminish inflammation, and engineer renewal
Rated input voltage
AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz or AC110V±10%, 50/60Hz
Rated input power
Far Infrared carbon fiber
Blanket heating mode
Low voltage DC36V
· 5 temperature heating zones: Zone A, B, C, D and E
· Independent temperature setting, control and working enable/disable
· Temperature setting range: 25°C-75°C
· Temperature accuracy:±1°C
· Setting and real time temperature display: digital display
· Temperature setting mode: keyboard
· Temperature control: Fuzzy control technology
· Timing range: 1-60min, 1min/step
Blanket power consumption
· Left arm belt: 37W
· Right arm belt: 37W
· Left thigh belt: 37W
· Right thigh belt: 37W
· Waist belt: 74W
· Left arm belt measurement: 65cm(L)×26cm(W) /25.6"(L)×10.2"(W)
· Right arm belt measurement: 65cm(L)×26cm(W) /25.6"(L)×10.2"(W)
· Left thigh belt measurement: 76cm(L)×26cm(W) /30.0"(L)×10.2"(W)
· Right thigh belt measurement: 76cm(L)×26cm(W) /30.0"(L)×10.2"(W)
· Waist belt measurement: 128cm(L)×28cm(W) /50.4"(L)×11.0"(W)
· Net weight: 2.3Kg / 5.1Lbs
· Measurement: 44.5cm(W)×26.5cm(D)×13cm(H) / 17.5"(W)×10.4"(D)×5.1(H)
· Net weight: 4.5Kg / 9.9Lbs
Blanket Filling material
Non woven fabric+Washed cotton
Blanket fabric material
· Shell: super-soft PU (color: silver flash)
· Liner: waterproof soft rubber adhesive PVC
Safety protection mode
· Controller failure, power off protection
· Blanket overheat protection
· Heating wire short circuit or open circuit protection
· Heating wire working power monitor
51.5cm(W)×37.5cm(D)×30cm(H) / 20.3"(W)×14.8"(D)×11.8"(H)
8.5Kg / 18.7Lbs
Main testing standards
IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC/EN 80601-2-35