Face Lifting and Tightening Beauty Machine Used in Medical SPA
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,899 US $3,299|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Negotiable|
- Model NO.: 3W
- Theory: Other: Micro-Current, Myo-E Photo Therapy
- Portable: Non Portable
- Designed in: California, USA
- Feature 2: Myo-E Light Therapy
- Application 1: Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Application 3: Sagging Skin and Reduced Skin Elasticity
- Machine Style: Desktop or Floor Type Optional
- Transport Package: Aluminum Frame Box Packing
- Origin: China
- Type: Other: Anti-Wrinkle Machine
- Application: Salon, Medical Clinic
- Product Name: 3W Peeling Chroma Therapy
- Feature 1: Diamond Photoabrasion
- Feature 3: Mega-W Light
- Application 2: Sun-Damaged Skin
- Human Interface: 5.0" Mono LCD + Touch Screen; IC Card Management
- Trademark: RaceMBE
- Specification: SGS ISO13485, CE
- HS Code: 8543709990
(3 Aesthetic Therapeutic Technologies in One Machine)
The 3W Peeling Chroma Therapy Beauty Machine combine crystal-free, suction-free, non-thermal photo abrasion with ESLD light technology, micro current, and alternating pressure massage for lymphatic drainage, to provide a complete skin rejuvenation experience. The 3W Peeling Chroma Therapy Beauty Machine employs vibration instead of suction and crystals to ablate the skin. It is non-thermal and safe for any skin type. The machine produces very impressive results with no pain or recovery time for the patient
Effects of 3W Peeling Chroma Therapy
· Fine lines and wrinkles
· Sun-damaged skin
· Enlarged and clogged pores
· Sagging skin and reduced skin elasticity
· Lymphatic drainage
3 aesthetic therapeutic technologies in one machine -Diamond PhotoAbrasion + Myo-E Light Therapy + Mega-W Light
Machine Style: Desktop or Floor type optional
3W Peeling Chroma Therapy: Mega-W Light
The Mega-W Light is an innovative attachment which is coupled with full ESLD light and Ultrasound waves. The physiological benefits are categorized as thermal and non-thermal.
The physiological benefits of Mega-W Light non-thermal modalities and phonophoresis are the stimulation of lymph flow and tissue fluids, while also increasing intracellular calcium that can act as signal inducing fibroblasts.
An additional benefit of the ultrasound is that it has the capability to deliver serums and nutrients through the skin via a process known as phonophoresis.
3W Peeling Chroma Therapy: Myo-E Light Therapy
The W Series offers Myo-E Light Therapy, a novel application that combines both light and micro-current technologies in the same setting.
The micro-current works on a cellular level to help stimulate the healing process, to provide relief to the myofascial trigger points and to stimulate blood circulation and lymphatic flow.
Micro-current stimulation is produced in therapy at literally one millionth of an ampere which is believed to be the body's own natural current strength; this therefore, restores the body's own natural current.
Studies have shown that ATP production can increase five folds after micro-current therapy. It also increases protein synthesis and amino acid transport through the different layers of the skin.
3W Peeling Chroma Therapy: Diamond PhotoAbrasion
Diamond PhotoAbrasion is an application which utilizes crystal-free micro-abrasion in conjunction with full spectrum ESLD light technology. The application comprises a uniquely designed hand piece utilizing full spectrum ESLD light and suction via a wide range of diamond tips with ergonomic designs that are shaped to fit the face, eyes, mouth etc. Moreover, the application employs a body encrusted with diamond grits (grain size) that are of variable sizes; 120(fine), 100(medium) and 70(course) promoting a deeper, more thorough exfoliation which is vacuumed to multiple filtration system.
· High performance price ratio solution
· Maximum-effect minimum-time
· Obtain the best treatment results
· Skin treatment and maintenance synchronization
Benefits of Light Therapy
|Rated input voltage||AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz or AC110V±10%, 50/60Hz (optional)|
|Rated input power||95W|
|Human interface||5.0" mono LCD + touch screen; IC card management, Chinese/English Menu|
|Diamond PhotoAbrasion||· Vacuum intensity: Oil-free pump, -90-0Kpa|
· Fitration: Multiple filters
· VAC adjust & display: digital adjust, display in LCD
|Myo-E light|| · Waveform: pulse bust|
· Frequency: 1-120Hz program internal setting
· Pulse width: 100-500μs program internal setting
· Polarity: positive-negative alternately
· Amplitude: Max.40V,adjustable by rotary switch
|Mega-W Light|| · Frequency: 1.2Mhz|
· Output power: 10-100% adjustal,Max.5w/ cm²
· Type of modulation: continuous and interval
|Cold Light|| · Light wavelength: 625±5nm,465±5nm,520±5nm|
· Light delivery: Direct from source
· Type of light modulation: continuous and interval
|Dimension|| 53cm(D)×46cm(W)×102 cm(H) / 20.9"x18.1"x40.2"|
Desktop host: 49cm(D)×36cm(W)×25cm(H) / 19.3"x14.2"x9.84"
|Net weight||21Kg / 46.5 Lbs (Desktop host:7Kg / 15.5 Lbs)|
|Main testing standards||IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC/EN 60601-1-10|